The picture doesn’t do this justice, the smell was incredible. I highly recommend this as an easy yet impressive brunch dish, you could serve with any number of sides, I like hash browns!
8 eggs ($1.28)
4 tbsp. sun dried tomatoes ($0.48)
1 clove garlic, minced ($0.03)
1/2 cup freshly chopped basil ($0.16)
1 cup artichoke hearts ($2.69)
1 tsp. olive oil ($0.03)
Step by Step
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
2. Saute chopped sun dried tomatoes, garlic, and olive oil over high heat for 3 minutes.
3. In a medium mixing bowl combine tomato and garlic mixture, eggs, and chopped basil. Whisk thoroughly. Mix in chopped artichoke hearts.
3. Pour mixture into a pyrex dish (I use a pyrex pie pan). I didn’t grease mine and it did not stick, but that’s up to you.
4. Bake until frittata is solid (just stick a fork in if you’re not sure), it took mine about 25 minutes.